Giving at KIPP NYC
How Far Does Your Gift Go?Your support provides on-going resources that prepare our students for college and career.
- $100 buys 15 books for one classroom.
- $500 supports 1 month of music education for 5 students.
- $1,000 funds 1 month of Saturday instruction at a school.
- $5,000 secures classroom supplies for 1 middle school class.
- $10,000 provides a year of field lessons for a full high school grade.
OTHER WAYS TO GIVE
You can now donate easily using Bitcoin or other cryptocurrency. Give with crypto here.
Due to Coronavirus restrictions, we prefer online donations. However, if you do pay by check, please email us at email@example.com so we can ensure your donation is processed in a timely manner. Please make checks payable to "KIPP New York" and mail to:
1501 Broadway, Suite 1000
New York, NY 10036
KIPP NYC is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. To the fullest extent of the law, your gift is 100% tax-deductible.
KIPP NY, Inc.'s EIN number is 20-3971209.